1856
1-
"Calcutta Girls’ High School" is established under the patronage of Lord Canning. It is greatly supported by the various evangelical denominations of the city .
1877
2-
The administration of the school is handed over to Bishop James M . Thoburn.
1878
3-
Miss M.E. Layton is sent out by the Women’s Foreign Missionary Society of Methodist Episcopal Church. She greatly improves the academic standards and discipline of the school .
1885
4-
Miss M.C Hedrick Was Appointed To Assist Miss M.E. Layton
1890
5-
Miss Emma Knowles took Charges
1892
6-
The Kindergarten department Vocal and instrumental music was introduced
1899
7-
Drill Classes were Strated by the Principal Miss Widdifield also Calcutta Girls' School earned the reputation of being the only school to send girl to High School,girls who passed in 1st Div